We are looking for a Sous Chef for the newest Harbour Club located in our hotel in Vinkeveen. We assume you are enthusiastic and flexible, but are you also willing to go that extra mile? Then we need you as Sous Chef!
You make sure the mise en place is done and everything is ready to make it a top evening again. You are able to motivate your team and ensure an optimal working atmosphere in the kitchen. You are familiar with all aspects of the job of Sous Chef and have gained a lot of experience that you can apply at The Harbour Club in Vinkeveen!
WHAT MAKES YOU THE SOUS CHEF WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a completed level 3 or 4 chef training and at least 2 years work experience in a similar company.
- In the absence of the Chef you will supervise the kitchen brigade.
- You are the pro! Learning mastery is a plus.
- Everything clean & safe? Product knowledge and experience with HACCP is desired.
- You help maintain a positive kitchen margin.
- Information is safe with you and you can make strategic choices.
- You act as coach & motivator of the entire kitchen team, consisting of approximately 8 employees.
- You have a passion for food and drink.
THE HARBOUR CLUB VINKEVEEN
The Harbour Club stands for ultimate and pure enjoyment. A unique concept with a national reputation and international standing. A sparkling atmosphere, the "top notch styled" interior and extraordinarily fantastic food. We are proud of it! At The Harbour Club you have come to the right place if you love high-quality cooking with an eye for detail, but original and a bit stubborn. On the menu you will find the best meat from the grill, fish & sea food, crispy fresh oysters and delicious sushi and sashimi. Every guest deserves a special experience and we strive for that every day. We do this with the best dishes and delicious drinks, but certainly also a bit of entertainment. We don't do it for less than excellent service!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
YOU'RE AWESOME! WHY AREN’T YOUR WORKING FOR US YET?
Let us know if you want to become part of our team and apply now! Questions? Contact the HR department.
The Harbour Club Vinkeveen
3645 BA Vinkeveen
3645 BA Vinkeveen