WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Cleaning of furniture and sanitary.
- Making and changing beds.
- Vacuuming and mopping.
- Replenishing towels and other supplies
- Cleaning of public areas.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- You like to work and are proactive.
- You are HOSPITABLE!
- You are a real team player and you are motivated.
- You live in (the area of) Amsterdam.
WHAT DOES LEONARDO HOTELS OFFER YOU?
- Flexible days and hours so you can combine your work and private life easily.
- A parttime or fulltime contract. An on-call is also possible; whatever you prefer!
- If performing well, a permanent contract.
- A weekend allowance of 15%.
- Compensation in travel expenses from 10 kilometers from your work location.
- Your overtime can be paid out or taken for free time.
- Salary conforming Horeca CLA function group 3, minimum of €12.50 gross per hour excluding holiday allowance and holidays; that's on top of it!
- Training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab.
- An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
LEONARDO BOUTIQUE MUSEUMHOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY CENTER
The Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center is located in the heart of the city. Right next to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum and the Heineken Experience. And let's face it, strolling on the PC Hooftstraat or going out on the Leidseplein also sounds very attractive, doesn't it? Guests can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a tasty lunch in the hotel at Coffee Boutique. Time to relax? The Vondelpark is around the corner from the hotel. Ideal for your guests but of course also for yourself. As our employee you like to tell about the best places in Amsterdam!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!