WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Cleaning of furniture and sanitary.
- Making and changing beds.
- Vacuuming and mopping.
- Replenishing towels and other supplies
- Cleaning of public areas.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- You like to work and are proactive.
- You are HOSPITABLE!
- You are a real team player and you are motivated.
- You live in (the area of) Amsterdam.
WHAT DOES LEONARDO HOTELS OFFER YOU?
- Flexible days and hours so you can combine your work and private life easily.
- A parttime or fulltime contract. An on-call is also possible; whatever you prefer!
- If performing well, a permanent contract.
- A weekend allowance of 15%.
- Compensation in travel expenses from 10 kilometers from your work location.
- Your overtime can be paid out or taken for free time.
- Salary conforming Horeca CLA function group 3, minimum of €12.50 gross per hour excluding holiday allowance and holidays; that's on top of it!
- Training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab.
- An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
LEONARDO HOTEL AMSTERDAM REMBRANDTPARK
We are now an indispensable part of Amsterdam-West. With eighteen floors you have a spectacular view of the entire city from our hotel. On the 17th floor you will find Floor 17. Here you can enjoy the most delicious cocktails and dishes at a height of 85 meters. The best events are organized on our roof terrace, such as movie nights, a game of ice hockey or relaxing yoga sessions. Meeting with a breathtaking view? That is also possible with us! In short, Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark is a dynamic place!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!