When you get to work, some guests are long settled in their rooms. For others, the night is just beginning. You take care of them all. You are the point of contact in the reception and the lobby. You make every guest feel welcome in the hotel. You always think with them. You don't just solve problems, you also anticipate them. In your own relaxed way, you keep an eye on everything. You make regular inspection rounds, and you keep the peace and order in the hotel. More administrative tasks also go smoothly for you. You process payments, book daily receipts and make reports. Thanks to you, the guests feel like they are in good hands and, partly thanks to you, they come back.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT NIGHT RECEPTIONIST?
- You have completed a relevant MBO education and have work experience in the Front Office.
- Experience in the nights is a plus. The rhythm changes of the night are no problem for you.
- You are solution oriented, independent and can cut through knots.
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are a born team player.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You have knowledge of Opera or a similar reservation system.
- Do you have a valid BHV certificate? That is a great advantage!
LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM
The newest hotel of our company is located directly at the Overamstel metro station. The location of this 4-star superior hotel is ideal: 5 minutes from the Zuidas and the RAI, 10 minutes from the city center and 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport. The hotel has 18 floors and 490 rooms with a fresh, innovative design and high quality modern equipment. The 1,200 square meters of conference space is spread over 11 meeting rooms and a gigantic ballroom; the perfect location for large events and conferences! Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is the largest hotel of the entire Leonardo company in Europe. Beautiful views over the city and the most refined flavors in the Vitruv restaurant make guests say 'Now we're talking'!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- Since you work at night, you will be paid an extra of 10% on top of your salary, that's easy money, right?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!
Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 24
1096 BK Amsterdam
1096 BK Amsterdam