WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT NIGHT RECEPTIONIST?
- You have a completed MBO-4 or HBO education and you have at least one year of work experience in the Front Office.
- You are energetic and inspire your team to go all the way for our guests!
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are a born team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and preferably another language.
- You are in possession of a BHV diploma or willing to obtain one.
- Opera experience is a plus!
LEONARDO BOUTIQUE MUSEUMHOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY CENTER
The Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center is located in the heart of the city. Right next to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum and the Heineken Experience. And let's face it, strolling on the PC Hooftstraat or going out on the Leidseplein also sounds very attractive, doesn't it? Guests can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a tasty lunch in the hotel at Roasters & Toasters. Time to relax? The Vondelpark is around the corner from the hotel. Ideal for your guests but of course also for yourself. As our employee you like to tell about the best places in Amsterdam!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!