WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
- You have experience in similar positions where hospitality, in the broadest sense of the word, was at the forefront.
- You won't take "no" for an answer!
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, creative and know how to apply this in your work.
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and work independently.
- Your English is both written and modal excellent! Do you speak a second language? That is a nice plus!
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
Located on Apollolaan in Amsterdam South, overlooking the intersection of five canals, you will find the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. With a unique interior, thoughtful amenities and an excellent city center location, this is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel is within walking distance of numerous museums, parks and the Amsterdam RAI convention center. Close by you will find the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square. Our guests enjoy fine French cuisine at The Living Room by Bodon and international favorites at The Harbor Club Amsterdam Zuid, the place to eat in Amsterdam. In addition, the hotel offers several options for events, including a roof terrace and an outstanding ballroom, all supported by expert catering.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. If you have questions about the procedure, please contact the HR department. If you have questions about the position itself, please contact Joy Scherpenzeel, (Management Assistant), via +31 (0)6 13 04 32 68.