IT Specialist Security & Compliancy
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Collaborate with our partners to optimize outsourced activities in line with contractual SLAs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with peers and our technology partners to innovate together.
- Actively monitor security tooling and global threats to resolve alerts and vulnerabilities and mitigate risk.
- Ensure GDPR/PCI compliance.
- Sourcing, planning and rolling out information security awareness training and phishing campaigns to build a human firewall.
- Perform business continuity and disaster recovery tests, periodic internal audits and vulnerability scans.
- Establish, optimize and roll out our information security, incident response and data protection policies and procedures.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- You have at least a college degree and preferably an ICT related education.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a current position (preferably in the hospitality or travel industry).
- You have experience with information security and privacy management solutions.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external vendors.
- You have in-depth knowledge of GDPR and/or PCI is preferred.
- You have excellent and fluent communication skills in English is required (Dutch is preferred).
A young, fresh, stubborn hotel company, that takes a slightly different approach. That is Apollo & Leonardo Hotels. We operate in the Benelux with 16 hotels. The employees of our Support Office they work for all these hotels and perform tasks related to their discipline. The departments Sales, Human Resources, Revenue, Marketing and Finance are centralized and work together for the hotels in the Benelux. A permanent workplace? Not for us! We regularly visit the hotels and occasionally work at the offices located at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark. Every day is different and that makes our work fun and challenging!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- Sporty? Sport at a discount through BedrijfsFitnessOnline.
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. If you have questions about the procedure, please contact the HR department. If you have questions about the position itself, please contact John van der Pol, (Director of IT, Risk & Governance), via 0620649044.