WHAT DOES THE JOB DESCRIPTION LOOK LIKE?
- Make work division and planning for employees.
- During the morning meeting instruct the team and give additional work.
- Check rooms & additional work after cleaning.
- Set rooms clean in the system.
- Communicate technical malfunctions to the Technical Department.
- Counting linen for stock.
- Supervise the procedures and make improvements if necessary.
- Coordinate requests from the Front Office.
- Monitor overall cleaning on a daily base through a quality control system.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- You have a completed MHS or a similar degree.
- You are HOSPITABLE!
- You live in (the area of) Amsterdam.
- You have an eye for detail, are representative and proactive.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (Spanish is a plus!).
WHAT DOES APOLLO HOTEL OFFER YOU?
- Flexible days and hours so you can combine your work and private life easily.
- A parttime or fulltime contract; whatever you prefer!
- If performing well, a permanent contract.
- A weekend allowance of 15%.
- Compensation in travel expenses from 10 kilometers from your work location.
- Your overtime can be paid out or taken for free time.
- Salary conforming Horeca CLA function group 5 or 6, depending on your work experience.
- Training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab.
- An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
Located on Apollolaan in Amsterdam South, overlooking the intersection of five canals, you will find the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. With a unique interior, thoughtful amenities and an excellent city center location, this is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel is within walking distance of numerous museums, parks and the Amsterdam RAI convention center. Close by you will find the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square. Our guests enjoy fine French cuisine at The Living Room by Bodon and international favorites at The Harbor Club Amsterdam Zuid, the place to eat in Amsterdam. In addition, the hotel offers several options for events, including a roof terrace and an outstanding ballroom, all supported by expert catering.
YOU'RE AWESOME! WHY AREN’T YOUR WORKING FOR US YET?
Let us know if you want to become part of our team and apply now! Questions? Contact the HR department.