Front Office Supervisor
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- You have completed a relevant MBO education and at least 1 year of work experience at the Front Office in a similar position.
- You are proactive, creative and a born team player.
- You like to work hard and you are not afraid to take responsibility.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You are flexible available; mornings, evenings or nights; you like it all.
- Knowledge of Opera? That's a nice plus!
LEONARDO HOTEL AMSTERDAM REMBRANDTPARK
We are now an indispensable part of Amsterdam-West. With eighteen floors you have a spectacular view of the entire city from our hotel. On the 17th floor you will find Floor 17. Here you can enjoy the most delicious cocktails and dishes at a height of 85 meters. The best events are organized on our roof terrace, such as movie nights, a game of ice hockey or relaxing yoga sessions. Meeting with a breathtaking view? That is also possible with us! In short, Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark is a dynamic place!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!