Front Office Employee
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH A GOOD FRONT OFFICE EMPLOYEE?
- You have a completed MBO education and work experience at the Front Office.
- You are stress resistant, careful and good at communicating.
- You are flexible in working hours; morning or evening, you like everything!
- You speak and write fluent Dutch, French and English.
- Knowledge of Opera? That's a nice plus!
LEONARDO HOTEL ANTWERP
Leonardo Hotel Antwerp is located in an impressive building, with a modern, bright interior. The hotel is located in the middle of the city center, opposite the popular Antwerp Zoo and Antwerp Central Train Station. It is the ideal base for our guests in the Belgian fashion city. The hotel has 108 rooms on 5 floors, a fitness room, a beautiful breakfast room where guests can enjoy a varied breakfast buffet. The lobby and bar are the perfect place to end the day in peace. In the bar we treat our guests to a Belgian beer or tell you your favorite places in the city. Leonardo Hotel Antwerp is part of Apollo & Leonardo Hotels.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- Sporty? Sport at a discount through BedrijfsFitnessOnline.
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!