Duty Management Intern
As a Duty Management Intern, you will be a frequently seen face in the hotel, as you keep a close eye on what is happening on a daily basis. You will be closely involved with the Front Office team and jump in when needed. During your internship you will learn all about safety procedures, complaint handling and room-related bottlenecks. It is a versatile and dynamic internship, in which you will have various responsibilities and work independently.
Because of the dynamic work environment, every day is different, and that is exactly what makes this internship so much fun. However different your days may be, one thing always remains the same: you make sure that every guest goes home with a satisfied feeling. And so will you, of course! Can you give our guests an unforgettable stay?
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are looking for an internship that matches your (hospitality) education.
- Hospitality is in your blood and you have passion for the profession.
- You like to work together! You are a real team player.
- You are flexible and working irregular hours is not a problem for you.
- You have proper knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
This internship is available immediately, but a later starting date is negotiable.
GET TO KNOW THE TAILOR MADE TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
For the ambitious hotelier of the future is the Tailor Made Traineeship (TMT) at Leonardo Hotels the place to be! Do you see your internship as the start of a career within the hospitality? At Leonardo Hotels your internship matches your interests, wishes and talents. As an intern, regardless of the department or hotel, you are automatically registered for the TMT program (www.careersatleonardohotels.com/tmt). You can take a look at different hotels and departments; attending expert sessions in topics such as Marketing and Finance; be motivated and coached by your personal coach; develop your personal leadership skills and (perhaps most importantly) get to know all the other HBO interns through our organized TMT classes and social gatherings!
LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM
The newest hotel of our company is located directly at the Overamstel metro station. The location of this 4-star superior hotel is ideal: 5 minutes from the Zuidas and the RAI, 10 minutes from the city center and 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport. The hotel has 18 floors and 490 rooms with a fresh, innovative design and high quality modern equipment. The 1,200 square meters of conference space is spread over 11 meeting rooms and a gigantic ballroom; the perfect location for large events and conferences! Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is the largest hotel of the entire Leonardo company in Europe. Beautiful views over the city and the most refined dishes in LEO'S International Flavors restaurant make guests say 'Now we're talking'!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- As a HBO student you will receive an internship fee based on €600,- gross per month fulltime, which consists of a €520,- internship fee and an €80,- expense fee. We use variable payment periods of 4 or 5 weeks at a time, according to the number of days and hours worked. So one month you will get a little less and the next month a little more. It comes down to €3.16 per hour worked and an expense allowance of €3.66 gross per day worked.
- You work hard and that's why we invest in you! Get to know the unique Tailor Made Traineeship (TMT); a tailor-made internship as a flying start of your career.
- Are you looking for a (part-time) job during or after your studies? Then you've come to the right place! We offer good growth opportunities.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your 'Know Where you Work' experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!
Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 24
1096 BK Amsterdam
1096 BK Amsterdam