Chef de Partie
The mise en place is done and you are ready to start the show. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for preparing and serving high quality dishes. The Harbour Club Vinkeveen offers a dynamic work environment, where you'll be grilling the best meat one day and preparing high-quality fish the next. Stress in the kitchen? Not for you, because you know how to keep an overview and love a clean and organized work environment. During service you make sure everything runs smoothly within your station. Do you want to work with fresh ingredients and high-quality products? Are you looking for a workplace where you can learn more about cooking techniques? Then you've come to the right place!
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CHEF DE PARTIE?
- You have completed chef training or at least 2 years of work experience in the kitchen.
- You are familiar with manning multiple stations in the kitchen.
- You enjoy working with fresh ingredients and Fushion Style cooking is what you enjoy.
- You are creative and like to think along with improving our dishes.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are flexible and available in the evenings, weekends and on holidays.
THE HARBOUR CLUB VINKEVEEN
The Harbour Club stands for ultimate and pure enjoyment. A unique concept with a national reputation and international standing. A sparkling atmosphere, the "top notch styled" interior and extraordinarily fantastic food. We are proud of it! At The Harbour Club you have come to the right place if you love high-quality cooking with an eye for detail, but original and a bit stubborn. On the menu you will find the best meat from the grill, fish & sea food, crispy fresh oysters and delicious sushi and sashimi. Every guest deserves a special experience and we strive for that every day. We do this with the best dishes and delicious drinks, but certainly also a bit of entertainment. We don't do it for less than excellent service!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
YOU'RE AWESOME! WHY AREN’T YOUR WORKING FOR US YET?
Let us know if you want to become part of our team and apply now! Questions? Contact the HR department.
The Harbour Club Vinkeveen
3645 BA Vinkeveen
3645 BA Vinkeveen