WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT BARTENDER?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have affinity with and passion for delicious and especially good food and drink.
- You have completed a hospitality related MBO education.
- You are flexible and do not mind working in the weekends or evenings.
- You are proactive and like to get things done.
LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM
The newest hotel of our company is located directly at the Overamstel metro station. The location of this 4-star superior hotel is ideal: 5 minutes from the Zuidas and the RAI, 10 minutes from the city center and 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport. The hotel has 18 floors and 490 rooms with a fresh, innovative design and high quality modern equipment. The 1,200 square meters of conference space is spread over 11 meeting rooms and a gigantic ballroom; the perfect location for large events and conferences! Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is the largest hotel of the entire Leonardo company in Europe. Beautiful views over the city and the most refined flavors in the Vitruv restaurant make guests say 'Now we're talking'!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- At the moment we offer even more benefits! Such as a supplement of 15% per hour in the weekend and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10km from you work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also save it up to take time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? With us you can work on your personal development and grow!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Crazy about discounts? 'See the world' with our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel you work for during your “Know Where you Work” experience!
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!